enpact is implementing the PDL in India for a consecutive second year as part of “The Female Entrepreneurship in Berlin and India” (FEBI) project.
Applying a Design Thinking approach, the programme consists of three modules which cover all aspects of programme development – from project idea conception, fundraising, stakeholder management, marketing, as well as monitoring & evaluation.
The FEBI II project supports the development and growth of women-led companies in India and Berlin through networking, training, and delegation trips. The project brings together female startup founders and business leaders, as well as support institutions such as accelerators, incubators, NGOs, and international startup ecosystem actors for delegation trips to India and Berlin and the Programme Designers’ Lab (PDL).
All participating organisations will be encouraged to assess their current offers by analysing and adapting them to the needs of their target audience. And of course, during the course of the week, we’ll have time to share experience within the group as well as meet German founders and accelerators. We will attend selected events of the Asia-Pacific Week 2021, a unique European platform for interdisciplinary dialogue with experts in the fields of politics, business, science, research and culture on globally relevant subjects: smart cities, industry 4.0, digitalization, and innovation.
- August 10th 2020:Project Launch & Call for Application
- September 13th 2020: Applications Deadline
- January 25th 2021: Module I Bootcamp
- February 1st 2021: Module II Coaching & Assignment
- June 7th 2021: (TBC) Module III Berlin
CEO/CFO at accelerators, incubators, associations, NGOs that support female Entrepreneurs/ Founders in digital, tech and media industries.
- Support of female entrepreneurship in any capacity (not necessarily startup focus)
- Applications with an existing project or specific project proposal (with potential funding scenarios)
- Commitment to gender equality within the respective organisations
- Applicants need to have certain decision-making power within the organisation (at least for the project with which they apply)
The FEBI project for women founders has been established in 2018 by the Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises in cooperation with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through the “Bund-Länder-Programm – German Government and Federal State Programme (BLP)” and is implemented by enpact e.V. as an integral part of the German-Asian startup platform and network AsiaBerlin (AB).
It is cooperating in India with the bilateral programme “Economic Empowerment of Women Entrepreneurs and Start-ups by Women”, commissioned by BMZ and implemented by GIZ, which aims to improve the conditions for women-owned companies in India.