You benefit from the programme by:
– Unique horizontal and vertical learning and networking with experienced founders, both in your cohort as well as your mentors – from entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs
– Two deep dive 5-day bootcamps with many innovative formats around mentoring & expert workshops
– On the ground personal visit of your mentor to your local hub
– The development and implementation of a clear roadmap for the period of the mentoring.
– Ongoing-mentoring over the course of the duration of the programme
– Sharing of best practices with relevant partners and stakeholders from the Berlin ecosystem
– Opportunity to create partnerships across Europe + Africa and expand into global markets
– Becoming an alumni of a global network of entrepreneurs, mentors, experts, investors & innovators and creating peer-to-peer relations with them
The participating companies need to have:
– Strong technology component
– Scalable products with international potential
– Existing clients, partners, sales and ongoing revenue
– A level of development that can benefit from international partnerships and expansion
– Focus on women in tech or be women-led
– Based in Europe or the following African countries (Egypt, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria, South Africa.)
What is the deal?
– All travel expenses (to both Germany & Egypt) including hotel and catering are covered
– Access to experienced mentors and experts; a life-long community
– No equity taken
– Participation Fee: 650 Euros
Application is open until April 26th, 2020*
– May 2020; Programme kick-off workshop (Mentors and Participants)
– August 2020; Mentoring camp in Germany
– December 2020; Individual mentor visits to participating businesses
– February 2021; Mentoring camp in Egypt
– Throughout the programme, each business will have regular monthly online mentoring sessions
Apply now: http://bit.ly/intlmentoring2020
Deadline: April 26th, 2020
Please note that the programme will be carried out in English.
*Due to recent events with the COVID-19 outbreak, there might be some changes to programme timeline and structure for safety & well-being of participants, in addition to providing more focus throughout the programme on how businesses can manage during the outbreak. We’ll keep you updated.