Founder scholarships provide in cooperation with Sparkassenstiftung financial support and mentoring for entrepreneurs allowing founders to fully concentrate their time and energy on their business venture. In this addition, we are specifically supporting startups who are highly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The monthly scholarship of up to 1.500 Euro supports founders for four (4) months and provides access to knowledge, mentors, networks, and peers. Thus, founders are able to focus and adapt their business models to the current situation and stay autonomous entrepreneurs with business growth and market presence.
- 6.000 Euro over 4 months per team
- Co-working space & administrative support
- Be part of enpact network of 1,000+ startups, 300+ mentors and 50+ support organizations in 20+ countries
- Business/organization must be registered in Ghana
- Minimum team size of 3 persons (including the founder/s)
- 25 employees maximum on payroll
- The application must be completed by a founder/legally authorized representative (eg. Managing Director)
- The business/organization has been impacted severely due to the COVID-19 pandemic and is constrained to operate further
- Early stage, MVP
- Revenue generating since 2019
- Innovative and scalable business model or product, and/or have a social impact
- Applicants who studied or worked in Germany have a higher chance of being selected
- Deadline – 19th July 2020, 23.59
- Interviews – 22nd, 23rd July 2020
- Selection – 27th July 2020
- Kickoff – 3rd August 2020
- Monthly workshop days
- Weekly co-working and expert mentoring sessions
Application link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QCJ6DYB*
*Only complete applications will be considered.