The Clinical Innovation Fellowship is an eight-month innovation scholarship starting June 2020. It provides participants the opportunity to work in a transdisciplinary team following the Stanford Biodesign methodology. The programme is arranged by enpact e.V., RISE Research Institutes of Sweden and EIT Health. The programme will include:
- Clinical Immersion period of 6 weeks in a dedicated healthcare organisation
- Expert lectures and workshops throughout duration of programme
- Mentoring by leaders from healthcare, venture capital and medtech industry
- Support: Reference groups, coaches, mentors and team experts
- Monthly stipend for selected participants
Aim of the programme:
- Generate commercially viable innovations that can benefit the host organisation and the local healthcare system as a whole
- Grow a multidisciplinary network of fellows in the healthcare landscape
- Educate clinical innovation fellows with a deep understanding of healthcare everyday work and the medtech industry
Who’s the programme for?
The programme is targeting professionals who want to take part in leading medical innovation with a background in the following disciplines:
The 2020 Fellowships application process
For the 2020 fellowships programme, 8 participants will be selected in total, two from each of the above disciplines: business, design, engineering, and medicine.
In May, during the first week of the program, the teams will be formed with one representative from each discipline, and the teams will be assigned their clinic.
In order to be considered for a spot in the programme, each applicant needs to submit an application through the link below:
Apply here: http://bit.ly/CIFEgypt2020
You will need to submit:
- Your CV
- Cover letter in English outlining your experience and why you want to take part in this fellowship
- Contact information to three references who speak either English or Arabic