We are looking for a project manager and team coach for our healthcare innovation program!
You will be based in Cairo, Egypt to facilitate the implementation and management of the Clinical Innovation Fellowship programme.
During the programme duration, you will support the participating teams in their education and development of successful solutions based on tangible healthcare needs. The candidate should have the capacity to lead, guide and manage multi-disciplinary teams.
Ideally, you should have experience in working with healthcare related innovation/development, with existing networks and work experience in Egypt.
We are looking for someone who proactively seeks opportunities to create dialogue, exchange and mutual benefits for the organisation, our participants, partners and stakeholders. You should be a strong communicator that understands how to navigate dialogue at different levels in different cultures.
About the Clinical Innovation Fellowships Programme
The Clinical Innovation Fellowships is a Swedish programme and network for aspiring entrepreneurs, deriving from multiple disciplines, wanting to learn about and practice innovation in healthcare. The programme is based on the Biodesign methodology, created at Stanford University and follows the design process. In the programme, we put a lot of emphasis on understanding the needs of patients, healthcare professionals and other stakeholders by doing clinical immersion in a host healthcare organisation as well as prototyping and testing ideas.
The programme operates through the government owned organisation RISE Research Institutes of Sweden, giving us great access to expert knowledge and spin off opportunities. We are part of a larger European consortium with similar programmes and a larger network of alumni.
For the first time, the Clinical Innovation Fellowship programme is taking place in Egypt, to be implemented and coordinated by enpact.
- Manage and coach 2 innovation teams throughout the programme.
- Working on implementing and coordinating the Clinical Innovation Fellowship programme.
- Engaging with enpact’s community
- Building and expanding enpact’s activities and network
- Organizing seminars, events, roundtables and workshops
- Represent enpact on a regularly basis at networking events
- Engage with stakeholders and startups in the healthcare ecosystem
- Readiness to travel (when applicable)
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience in project management, team collaboration and innovation/design processes
- Experience in team coaching and talent management
- Experience in innovation/development in the healthcare sector is a plus
- Experience in entrepreneurship and business
- Interest in international development cooperation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solver, proactive and hands-on attitude
- Proficient in office tools and project management methodologies (Microsoft, Google, Asana, Scrum)
- Experience in the startup ecosystem in Egypt is preferred
- English: excellent written and oral command required
- Arabic: excellent written and oral command required
- German: would be an asset
enpact is a Berlin-headquartered non-profit organisation empowering entrepreneurs, ecosystems and international cooperation. enpact is one of the world leaders in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a variety of products and services, enpact supports founders and startups in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The goal is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates the exchange of ideas, solutions and support. At present, enpact’s network consists of 600+ startups, 200+ mentors and 50+ support organisations in 20+ countries. 2500+ jobs have been created as a result of enpact’s work with startups.
- Full-time contract until 31st of December, 2020
- Possibility for personal growth
- Agile and dynamic, multicultural work environment
- Travel (When applicable)
Are you interested? – Application Process
- Send us your CV, a short introduction video and salary expectations
- Phone screening
- Interview with manager(s) via video call
We don‘t want a cover letter. We want to see you in action. Please record a short 60 – 90 seconds video to introduce yourself and tell us why you want the job.
Upload your video as “unlisted“ on YouTube and send us the link along with your CV.
Please send your CV, video link and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Application for Project Manager – CIF 2020)