Researcher / Analyst | Cairo
Are you interested in communicating and promoting impactful stories about entrepreneurs and their achievements? We are looking for a communicator to oversee the brand and storyline of the activities and projects of enpact around the world through our different digital marketing and social media channels. You will work in close cooperation with our teams in Cairo, Tunis, Berlin, and others.
enpact e.V. is a Berlin-based non-profit organization founded in 2013 with the aim of empowering entrepreneurship in emerging and developing countries.
enpact supports founders and startups in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East through diverse programs, from the early idea phase until global market entry. enpact academy develops training to foster the quality of startup support organizations, and enpact data lab measures framework conditions (such as the startup friendliness of cities), and derives policy recommendations. See: www.startup-meter.org
who we are looking for
We are searching for a highly motivated Researcher / Analyst to support our data lab in researching on startup ecosystems. You have already gathered working experience – ideally in entrepreneurship research – and willing to learn and develop with the role. Your position will be based in our Startup Haus Cairo in Downtown Cairo.
- Master in relevant field
- Excellent academic research skills
- Good skills in qualitative research methods
- Familiarity with indicator-based data analysis
- Self-organized and good communication skills
- Experience in working on entrepreneurship or with startups is an asset
- English (full working proficiency)
- Arabic (full working proficiency)
- Collecting data on the startup ecosystems Cairo,
- Conducting quantitative desktop research and qualitative interviews
- Analyzing data related to startups ecosystems
- Support writing city ecosystem reports and research papers
What we offer
- Young, international and dynamic team
- Access to great talents and learning opportunities
- Type of employment: 6 months full-time contract [100%], (20 hours per week possible).
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
- Location: Startup Haus Cairo, Downtown Cairo, Egypt.