Programme Manager | enpact Tunisia
Are you interested in managing a holistic programme that empowers the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Tunisia? We are looking for a programme manager to oversee the implementation of a large-scale and multi-strand project across various regions in Tunisia. The position entails the coordination of programmes and activities for mentors, coaches, startups and ecosystem enablers. You will work in close cooperation with our local team in Tunisia.
Type of employment: 40 hours/week
Application deadline: 4th January 2019
Starting date: 14th January 2019
Location: Tunis, Tunisia
The non-profit organisation enpact e.V. was founded in 2013 and includes four fields of activities:
- Innovative mentoring programmes,
- Creation of multi-faceted startup spaces,
- Analysis of the startup friendliness of cities worldwide,
- Organisation of entrepreneurial ecosystem expeditions.
- Design of tailored programmes for support organisations.
The geographical focus of our work is on Africa, the Middle East and Europe. enpact works closely with relevant actors of the ecosystems in all of its project countries. Our local entity, enpact Tunisie, is responsible for the operations of the co-working space Startup Haus Tunis and the implementation of national and international mentoring programmes.
who we are looking for
You are a strong communicator in Arabic, French, and English, able to work independently respecting deadlines, enthusiastic about educational topics and concepts and an open-minded person who will create added value for our NGO in Berlin. A professional and/or academic background in a relevant field such as business administration, economics or entrepreneurship provided you with a solid foundation of relevant knowledge. You have already gathered working experience – ideally in the entrepreneurial or NGO sector- and have managed multiple projects at the same time yourself.
Your position will be based in Tunis, with regular travel into the regions. You will work in close cooperation with our coordinators in Tunis and our team in Berlin.
- Project management
- Oversee the implementation of training programmes targeted at mentors, coaches, startups and supporting organisations in the field of entrepreneurship
- Development of programme-related communications
- Financial and narrative reporting
- Development of existing and new M&E tools
- Managing profiles of participants
- Network management
- Coordination of programmes and activities with the team in Tunisia and Berlin
3+ years of professional experience, especially in:
- Project management
- Event management
- Knowledge of the Tunisian entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Working in intercultural teams and across international offices
- Experience in the NGO sector
- Workshop design and facilitation
- French (full working proficiency, ideally native speaker level)
- Arabic (full working proficiency, ideally native speaker level)
- English (full working proficiency)
- Readiness to travel regularly to the regions in Tunisia
- Intercultural experience and awareness
- Working in a team
- A personal network of coaches and mentors in Tunisia
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic team
- Access to the international enpact network
- Access to great talents and learning opportunities