Programme Coordinator Berlin | enpact
Are you interested in coordinating multiple projects and designing training programmes that empower the entrepreneurial ecosystems in emerging markets?
We are looking for a programme coordinator to oversee the implementation of training programmes across various regions. The position also entails the development and design of training programmes for startups and ecosystem enablers. You will work in close cooperation with our team in Berlin and with our teams abroad.
Type of employment: 40 hours/week, 3 month probation, with the possibility of extension
Starting date: 18 February 2019
Location: 10117 Berlin, Germany
The non-profit organisation enpact e.V. was founded in 2013 and includes five fields of activities:
- Innovative mentoring programmes,
- Creation of multi-faceted startup spaces,
- Analysis of the startup friendliness of cities worldwide,
- Organisation of entrepreneurial ecosystem expeditions.
- Design and implementation of tailored trainings for support organisations
The geographical focus of our work is on Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. enpact works closely with relevant actors of the ecosystems in all of its project countries.
who we are looking for
You are a strong communicator in English, able to work independently, respecting deadlines, enthusiastic about educational topics and concepts and an open-minded person who will create added value for our NGO in Berlin. A professional and/or academic background in a relevant field such as entrepreneurship education, pedagogy or didactics, business administration and economics provided you with a solid foundation of relevant knowledge. You have already gathered working experience – ideally in coordinating multiple projects at the same time – and curriculum development and workshop facilitation. Your position will be based in our head office in Berlin.
- Project management
- Design and implementation of training programmes targeted at startups and support organisations in the field of entrepreneurship
- Development of programme-related communications
- Screening and sourcing of participants
- Financial and narrative reporting
- Managing profiles of participants
- Network management
- Coordination of programmes and activities with the team in Berlin and abroad
3+ years of professional experience, especially in:
- Project management
- Programme and curriculum design
- Knowledge of entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Working in intercultural teams and across international offices
- Experience in the NGO sector
- English (full working proficiency)
- German (would be an asset)
- Intercultural experience and awareness
- A personal network in the Berlin startup ecosystem
- Experience with multi-tasking and working independently on complex matters. Able to prioritize appropriately
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail; a quick learner.
What we offer
- 2700 Euro gross salary per month
- Young, international and dynamic team in Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- Travels to our international hubs
- Access to great talents and learning opportunities