Operations Manager | Startup Haus Tunis
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Tunis, Tunisia
The non-profit organisation enpact e.V. was founded in 2013 and includes five fields of activities:
- Innovative mentoring programmes,
- Creation of multi-faceted startup spaces,
- Analysis of the startup friendliness of cities worldwide,
- Organisation of entrepreneurial ecosystem expeditions.
- Design and implementation of tailored trainings for support organisations
The geographical focus of our work is on Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. enpact works closely with relevant actors of the ecosystems in all of its project countries.
What we do at Startup Haus Tunis
We believe that entrepreneurship plays a key role in a country’s economic development and can be a main driver of job creation and income growth. At the SHT we aim to strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Tunis by providing a place where different stakeholders can work, meet, exchange ideas, collaborate and expand their skill-sets.
Situated in the heart of downtown Tunis, the 500 m2 space on two floors offers various coworking packages, private offices, meeting rooms and an event space. It gives entrepreneurs access to a variety of national and international mentoring programmes, and serves as a hub where relevant national and international stakeholders of the startup ecosystem meet and exchange ideas.
The Startup Haus Tunis is a joint project by enpact e.V. and the Westerwelle Foundation. Two NGOs focussing on promoting entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship.
We are currently looking for an experienced and hands-on operations manager to help us strengthen our operations and improve our structures and processes.
- Ensure excellence of daily operations
- Maintain and manage our database of members and ensure correct and timely invoicing making use of cloud-based tools
- Financial reporting and budgeting related to operations
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the space e.g. provision of space, power, Internet, general maintenance
- Continually explore and implement process improvement measures
- Drive efficiency and cost reduction of operations by implementing and improving the use of coworking software
- Implement and measure clear KPIs for each aspect of operations
Experience and requirements
3+ years of professional experience, especially in:
- University degree in Business Management, Facility Management, Hospitality, IT Infrastructure or similar
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Full working proficiency in French and strong English skills is a must
- Experience in finance and controlling is a plus
- Previous experience working with international companies is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize