Digital Marketing & Social Media – Egypt
Are you interested in communicating and promoting impactful stories about entrepreneurs and their achievements? We are looking for a communicator to oversee the brand and storyline of the activities and projects of enpact around the world through our different digital marketing and social media channels. You will work in close cooperation with our teams in Cairo, Tunis, Berlin, and others.
Type of employment: 40 hours/week, 3 month probation, with the possibility of extension
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Startup Haus Cairo, Downtown Cairo, Egypt.
The non-profit organisation enpact e.V. was founded in 2013 and includes five fields of activities:
- Innovative mentoring programmes,
- Creation of multi-faceted startup spaces,
- Analysis of the startup friendliness of cities worldwide,
- Organisation of entrepreneurial ecosystem expeditions.
- Design and implementation of tailored trainings for support organisations
The geographical focus of our work is on Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. enpact works closely with relevant actors of the ecosystems in all of its project countries.
who we are looking for
You are a strong communicator in English, able to work independently, respecting deadlines, enthusiastic about entrepreneurship, and an open-minded person who will create added value for the organization internationally. You have already gathered working experience – ideally in digital marketing and social media – and willing to learn and develop with the role. Your position will be based in our Startup Haus Cairo in Downtown Cairo.
- Having a good understanding of:
- the different platforms (especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and what they’re used for.
- the benefits of being on or ignoring different platforms.
- content options offered by each platform.
- content strategies that are appropriate for brand/objectives.
- Good writer with correct grammar and spelling.
- Professional English proficiency.
- Experience with editing, resizing photos and graphics.
- Coordination of programmes and activities with the team in Berlin and abroad.
- Degree in Marketing, Media or Communication related studies. (would be an asset)
- Have humour!
1-2 years of professional experience, especially in:
- Project management
- Digital marketing & social media
- Knowledge of entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Working in intercultural teams and across international offices
- English (full working proficiency)
- German (would be an asset)
What we offer
- Young, international and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours
- Access to great talents and learning opportunities