Kenny Adazie, Nigerian, fellows of the West Africa + Tunisia + Europe Startup Mentoring in 2018-2019
Participating in the enpact mentoring programme has improved and broadened my business mindset. I learnt the importance of timing as a startup and partnership by leveraging on other people’s business (80/20% rule).
Becoming an enpact fellow has also emboldened me to speak up more as an entrepreneur especially in business negotiations and how to ask the right questions that concerns VP-Grasse.
We re-strategize our approach towards the banking partnership and marketing strategy which has improved our sales. Since, we have more clients coming onboard to use our product from other West African Countries.
- In April 2018, VP-Grasse signed a Service Partnership Agreement with Diamond Bank PLC to supply artificial turf for all schools in Nigeria, which speaks volume about our credibility and business structure.
- In August 2018, we were awarded “Distinguished Service Award” by Imo State University Alumni Association for our contribution to Grassroot Sports Development.
- In July 2018, VP-Grasse emerged winner under “Sports Category” as one of the Top 100 SMes in Nigeria by Connect Nigeria
- In December 2018, Certificate of Achievement was awarded to VP-Grasse in recognition of its commitment to quality product and service delivery by Union Bank, British Council, Sawubona and Connect Nigeria.
- We also partnered with Reform Group, one of the biggest Artificial Turf manufacturing company in Turkey, as a local partner in supplying Sports Project to State Governments in Nigeria.
- We have also been approached by Green Field Company, a manufacturing artificial turf based company in Netherlands (FIFA Approved) for a possible partnership. And we are currently working on a potential partnership with Eco Green equipment, a US based company, and Ekcentec, a German based company.
My enpact journey has been a life rewarding experience and i am grateful to everyone who made this possible.