Founders’ Support Program – Egypt
What is the program about?
Founders and entrepreneurs always find it extremely difficult to leave the comfort of their full-time jobs to explore the business ideas they have in mind. Many entrepreneurs find it difficult to bear the financial risk associated with starting a company without ensuring financial stability for their and their family’s livelihood. You need your full time and mental capacity to pursue your idea until it starts generating revenue and we are trying to help you do just that!
As an Egypt-based entrepreneur, you can apply to be part of the founders’ support program where you would be given financial and business support to help you focus completely on your idea and launch your startup.
You will be part of a 10-month journey along with 9 others highly-motivated and successful entrepreneurs aiming at succeeding in their business endeavors.
Who can apply?
- have a startup based in Egypt.
- have a business idea in concept validation and prototype phase.
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and mentors and other entrepreneurs.
- can commit fully to the project.
- going to market in the next six months.
- wish to experience a long-lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside the enpact community.
What is in it for you?
- receive a monthly net salary of 10,000 EGP to help secure your personal livelihood.
- get personalized insights from international and local mentors and experts.
- access to work in Startup Haus Cairo in Downtown Cairo.
- work on new and exciting challenges with your peers on topics such as: funding, product and business development, market, among others.
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.).
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
until 10th of February
Written application to express interest and introduce yourself and your startup.
2nd week of February
Selected entrepreneurs will be invited for in-person or online interview.
3. presentation and pitch
3rd week of February
Short-listed entrepreneurs will be asked to present themselves and pitch their startup in front of a jury in Downtown Cairo.
4. assessment center
4th week of February
one full-day workshop with an external moderator to review the team skills of the final candidates as well as a final validation of the necessary commitment
monthly net salary for each entrepreneur during the duration of the program
participate in the first batch of the program in Egypt
program will be running from March to December 2019
deadline for the application for the first batch